Friday, February 12, 2010

some updates

I know, it's been quite a time I haven't had any updates. Too busy these days, partly because of my work, and partly because we'll celebrate our traditional spring festival this weekend, which means a lot of grocery shoppings, and food preparations as well. 
Actually, we went to Alamanda last Saturday, and were very exciting to see that the holes were dug and scoria were poured on. Here are some pics:


Yesterday, I've talked to my site supervisor, and was told the slab was not gonna laid on unless there's no rain at all these days, which would be impossible according to the weather report :(
Just now I found out on my neighbour's blog that our fence has already been put on and even our waffle pods were put in and boxed up. This is really exciting !
I have no time to Alamanda this weekend :( so maybe next time , hopefully next week , when I drove there, the slab would be laid on . And I'll take more exciting photoes.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment