Wednesday, March 31, 2010

nothing more particular before the long Easter weekend

I got a call from our carlisle admin that the painting is scheduled next Thursday, and will probably finished in one week. So,  the hub box thing must get moved before that. Actually, I guess everything needs to be fixed before paining anyway.
But I really don't think we can see the hub in the right position when we stop by this weekend.  It takes time . In fact, it's not a big deal to me at all, becaue if the walk-in rack would be 5cm lower doesn't matter too much. But they insisted to relocate the hub by 5cm higer which should be the right height according to the final drawing.
So I just hope things get fixed in time without any damage  so as not to miss the painting schedule.

Hopefull, more photos come in after we check it out this Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment