Monday, August 2, 2010

some updates

It's been a month since we got the keys and I have to admit that I'm quite behind...

A few issues coming up, the main one is the drainage problem at my pathway. Although the drainer came on Saturday who did a lot of diggings and repairings claimed to fix the problems, the overflow situation is not getting better at all, even worse is that the smart wiring was cut off accidentally by the drainter .  I've talked to my SS and I agreed to wait another week "patiently" to see how it goes .  Because of this, my driveway is also got delayed which was previously scheduled on this Monday. 
I really want to get all the concreting done ASAP!

What else, I confirmed a qutoe on the pergola and blinds from homeoutlet; Dinning table, king bed has been delievered ... that's all.

1 comment:

  1. just small bugs, that wont affect your moon at all~~~

    ReplyDelete