Sunday, December 13, 2009

disappointed

I just couldn't understand why it took sooooo much time for Perpetual to nail things down and to get back to us...from last Wednesday when we received the loan documents till now, altogether four business days and a long weekend, neither my broker nor my solicitor heard a word from Perpetual!!

This morning, my broker wrote to me that during this busy season, they are too busy to get things done on time. But I really don't think we as customer have to be responsible for their delay! Busy is never a good excuse. We've already patiently  extended the settlement. What else ? another extension ? No. I never let it happen. 

It really upset me and I will keep chasing up  this afternoon. Maybe I would think of making a formal complaint to Perpetual ...

1 comment: