Wednesday, December 9, 2009

our color selection

Tomorrow should have been the settlement day..but,up till now, I hear nothing from our solicitor.Even though they said it would make no difference in extending the settlement day. But why we have to waste loads of time out there?..no comments...

I just found I haven't yet post our color selection. Here you go.

Our main color-bricks, roof,render, fascia,gutter, windows, garage door, etc


This is what our kitchen and bathroom look like. Just love the white Caesarstone!



My favorite glass splashback. I'm gonna do just like this! Ye!

3 comments:

  1. i like the sink on big table in the center of the kitchen, its comfortable enough for you show your cooking skill ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear :) so sweet~~people here like open kitchen, obviously not pretty suitable for Chinese cooking, but really looks nice , ha~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the name of your brick you chose?

    ReplyDelete