Tuesday, December 15, 2009

got pissed off waiting for nothing

Finally, after several days useless waiting, yesterday I decided to go to Perpetual myself to figure out what the hell was going on . My solicitor said she called them millions of times, but no response at all, and she can do nothing to this. BUT, there must be some way out! If no one answered the phone, I would knock the door to see if someone opened it. In fact, when I went there, the lady who's in charging of our case, still try to find couple of excuses for their unacceptable delay. And I would not listen to her, and kept complaining about their service.  It literally works!  At least, it made her aware of our case. 
I asked for her direct phone number, which she claimed to be answered all at immediatley, and gave it to my solicitor. After serveral calls between them I suppose, our settlement was decided on Thursday morning. Though it's bit late than we expected, but finally there's a date!

Fingers crossing.

1 comment: